Thursday, March 02, 2006

Just created

I just created the blog.

From time to time I find something to write about, it is mainly geeky stuff.

This week has been really strange.

First I am changing my job, and this was the reason to start the blog.
Second my girlfriend was really ill so I had hard time at home, looking after her.

The Finnish health system really sucks.
She called for doctor appointment at Monday after having 3 awful days with fever and when she went to the polyclinic the she was able to see only the sister who asked her "Do you need leave from work?" and refused to send her to doctor.
The Finnish health system really sucks.

3 Comments:

At 15:15, Blogger Dimitar said...

hello! Nice blog you have here!
I didn't know you were living in Finland..

 
At 15:18, Blogger Dimitar said...

Hello! Nice blog you have here. I didn't know you were living in Finland, since I am living in Hungary, maybe we can chat about life in emmigration, in bulgarian ofcourse :-).
PS. You know my email

 
At 16:00, Blogger Unknown said...

Hello, Kiril.
My name is Timur.
I did something in MSCRM area some years ago and I am looking for a partner to run one project in helsinki. I will there for couple of days since 27-th of June.Could will it be possible to have a talk then?
T.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home